N-series for Citrix HDX
100% of the HDX experience at 1/3 the cost
Since its initial release in May of 2012, hundreds of customer organisations have selected N-series Citrix® Ready HDX Verified System-on-Chip (SoC) Thin Clients as their endpoint solution for Citrix deployments.
Momentum continues to grow as a result of the N-series delivering 100% of the amazingly rich HDX experience at approximately 1/3 the cost of typical HDX-capable PCs and traditional thin client devices. Powered by our third-generation dual core Numo™ 3 System-on-Chip (SoC), N-series devices support and simplify XenDesktop®, XenApp®, and VDI-in-a-Box® desktop and application virtualisation deployments with full HD video while using less than 5 watts of power.
Centralised Management and Support
With web based centralised device management and mission-critical 24x7 premium support, N-series thin clients from NComputing dramatically lower both price and complexity compared to alternative endpoints and transform the economics of enterprise desktop virtualisation by enabling organisations to rapidly accelerate their Citrix and HDX deployment adoption.
- Tested and validated plug-and-play support with all major HDX offerings: XenDesktop, XenApp, and VDI-in-a-Box.
- Next generation Numo 3 System-on-Chip (SoC) dramatically simplifies the overall design, increases efficiencies and reliability, and is the enabler for features and performance intended to best that of a PC or other HDX-capable thin clients.
- Provides a rich, uncompromising multimedia experience for knowledge workers and other enterprise desktop virtualization users with demanding application environments.
- Accelerates mainstream desktop virtualization adoption by dramatically disrupting existing economics as the new price/performance standard for HDX-capable thin client devices.
- Wireless connectivity – available with N500w.
- Dual monitor – available as option for N500, native support with N600.
- vSpace Management Center software and Premium Support combine to provide maximum ROI allowing organizations to configure and manage thousands of devices from a single console and take advantage of ongoing N-series advancements and enhancements.
- Optimized for HDX
- Full-Screen HD Video
- Low Power Consumption
- Centrally Managed
- Low Price Point
- Numo 3 System on Chip (ARM)
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports
- Smart Card Support
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1080
- Zero footprint VESA mount
- Audio Out (Headphones)
- Audio In (Microphone)
- Full HD 1080p Video Playback
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Dual display option
- Native dual monitor support
- Display Port interface with up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Monitor rotation
- Wake on LAN (WoL) support
Tested and validated with all major HDX offerings including:
- XenDesktop 5.6
- XenApp 6.5
- XenDesktop 7.1 (Server and Desktop OS VDA)
- XenApp 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 7.11 and 7.12 (Server OS VDA)
- XenDesktop 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 7.11 and 7.12 (Desktop OS VDA)
- StoreFront 2.6 and 3.x (including connections through NetScaler Gateway)
- Web Interface 5.4
- VDI-in-a-box 5.0, 5.1, 5.2