MX-series for vSpace
3-User Thin Client Kits For Windows Virtual Desktops
The NComputing MX-series is our latest 3-user thin client kit that changes the game for affordable and green computing. It is a desktop virtualization solution comprising of vSpace Server software and MX-series thin client access devices.
The MX-series rewrites new affordability standards in shared computing by slashing as much as 65% in acquisition cost, 80% in maintenance cost and 90% in energy cost when compared to an all PC-based solution. Made possible by the MX-series’ simplicity, high performance, manageability, security and low cost.
The MX-series combines the best features of NComputing’s widely popular M-series and X-series with the support of a LAN-based or direct connection-based virtual desktop deployment, with enhanced multimedia performance, superior graphics and support for the Gigabit network.
The green advantage of MX100 helps organizations pursue their missions, with effective IT solutions, while at the same lessening their environmental impact.
Simple, Powerful & Affordable
The MX-series is the benchmark for a low cost, simple, powerful and affordable PC Expansion alternative. As the industry's premier 3-in-1 thin client offering, the MX-series delivers a high-quality, media-rich Windows desktop experience to 3-users. Architected as an end-to-end solution and built to be simple to deploy, operate and maintain; the hardware, software and protocol components work seamlessly to provide the ultimate user experience. The effectiveness of the solution ensures that users are unaware that their desktop is running from a single computer and the whole solution can be managed by users with only basic IT computer skills.
- Slash acquisition cost by 65%, maintenance cost by 80% and energy cost by 90% (compared to an all PC solution)
- Deliver up to 70% saving in TCO over 5 years
- Extend your desktop refresh periods by a factor of two
- One MX100 kit supports 3-users and costs less than a single PC
- Fewer PCs to manage equals lower computing costs per user
- Better utilization of IT resources
- NComputing's lowest cost per seat thin client offering
- Consumes less power (2W per user, typical)
- Generates less heat
- Lasting and durable
- Produces less eWaste
- Rich Windows PC experience:
- Full screen Windows desktops
- Supports HD Multimedia
- USB peripheral support
- Simple to deploy, maintain and manage
- Centralized management of hosted Windows desktops
- All users benefit from performance, application and security updates simultaneously
- Integrated messaging features
- Integrated desktop monitoring
- Flexibility in deployment options (LAN vs Direct Connect