Single-phase UPS systems
Protection, reliability and quality of electrical energy
Socomec is a European based company established in 1922. All products are engineered and manufactured to the highest European specifications. They are the largest UPS supplier in Europe and the 4th largest in the world.
Cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications
The solution for:
- CAD, graphic workstations and peripherals
- LCD screens and monitors
- POS (Point of Sales)
- Ideal and cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications.
- Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
- A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment's consumption or to required back-up time.
Easy to use
- Control panel with graphical icons LCD/LEDs allowing operating mode to be easily monitored.
- A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations.
- The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilises the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
- Several IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
- Protection for your data line.
- Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
Product is available to ship within 2 days of confirmed order and payment.
There is a significant advantage in DHL door-to-door shipment cost if the combined weight is above 30.5Kg as shown below:-
Papua New Guinea: $7.41 per Kg (above 30.5Kg)
Fiji: $6.37 per Kg (above 30.5Kg)
Other SPI Countries: $8.17 per Kg (above 30.5Kg)