PCmerge will NOT reveal your personal information to external organisations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
We Can Use Your Feedback
You grant PCmerge an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to PCmerge from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require ‘The Partners’ to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.